Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bulgaria Here I come!!

 In the last week of school, we had the privilege of hosting two boys form KZN , Felixton College in our home. It was a good experience and a great time. The College was in Cape Town playing hockey against many school sides. Sweet Valley Primary school was one of them.
 The truth is, all this hockey and all this art is a welcome distraction from Friday. On Friday our first born son will board a plane to travel to Bulgaria . He is going to be well looked after and he will, no doubt have an absolute ball. As a mother, I will not lie  and at this point , I am beginning feel those mom feelings.
 You know the ones I mean? The ones that ask all those questions. Will James be ok, Will he eat , will he remember to........ Will he get lost?

 I am confident in the preparations thus far and in the excellent planning from Elkanna House. We are so thrilled to have partnered with this school in this endeavour.  James is excited!!
 These photos are from the Media team hike at the weekend . The Sweet Valley Media Team hiked up Table Mountain. Great fun!!
So, as Friday dawns, I pray and thank God for his provision for James to travel to Bulgaria. I pray for his safety and all the children who are to travel. I ask our great God to be kind and generous with these travellers. Thanks you Lord for their maths thinking and for your goodness to each  child in affording them this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment