Friday, February 12, 2010

My new oven- I have had the same , old faithful oven for about 8 years now. I was wondering today, as it stood outside int he elements, how many ,meals I had actually cooked on and in it. I have a new gas top and new oven too. It cost an arm and a leg too but it looks great - so far. It has been installed by Steve the helpful electrician who calls me Carry , which is a name I prefer . Doug has got to build a case for it to stand on so I can actually use it.

I love to cook and bake. The former I do well and the latter is well a bit of a hit and miss to say the least. I a, hoping that their is a miracle button on the dial setup on this new oven.

Tomorrow night we have some friends for a long overdue dinner date. I am hoping to use the new stove top and maybe even the oven!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment