Friday, March 19, 2010

A time to weep

Today James and Thomas brought home their first term report. I tried to get Thomas to open his for me while we were at the robot but the little monkey refused to let me have it. "No no mom. you must wait till we get home".

As we dragged ourselves in, bags and all, I immediately reached for his report. What an awesome report it was. This little man is doing so well. Concentrating and working on his own. I was one proud mommy. The first weep!!! Of course Thomas thought I was nuts.

Then , I moved on to James report. The first of grade four. Wow! The format had changed. After reading the front blurb which offers all the mark details I turned the page. Weep number 2 for the afternoon. What a great report!! it was what his teacher wrote that made me weep. She described my James to a T!! I am so proud of these two boys!!! Long may they work hard and do their very best!! Thanks Lord!

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome Caren :) isn't it just wonderful to have such encouragement as you keep bringing these boys up? So very wonderful! Good on you for starting your blog too - it's a wonderful way to keep the memories :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete