Friday, June 22, 2012

Building Forts and other fab things

I have been so inspired by others. A friend pointed me to a blog about boys and I found this wonderful idea. Fort Friday. On Fridays they build all sorts of different kids of forts using all sorts of things in different parts of the home. Now we have had a fair share of forts. The lounge cushions have been doubling as fort walls for ever but what this blog inspired me to do is to shift this a bit and make it a regular feature indoors and out. So off my mind roars. This holiday now not only has a theme but it now has a big project. I have been wanting and longing to transform our garden into a lads fab spot with long ropes and tall swings and danger and so now we begin.  We will try to collectively build a fort. Ill keep you posted :)

Check out this site for some fun ideas. 

http://fortheboys.squarespace.com/home/tag/fort-friday#



No comments:

Post a Comment